We have been blessed by the generosity of the Cullman community since we began meeting the healthcare needs of the uninsured in January 2004. From time to time needs arise as we continue to provide quality care for our patients. Below is a list of items that the Clinic needs on an ongoing basis. If you would like to donate any of these items, please call us (256) 775-1389, E-Mail Us, or bring them by the Clinic during normal Medical Clinic hours.
We are grateful you are interested in helping to supply some patient care items for the clinic! Here are some suggestions….
Cold Kits – Items we typically include are:
- Tissue packs (small individual packs)
- OTC cough medicine (4 oz. Robitussin DM)
- Cough drops
- Small hand sanitizer
- Brown paper bags to hold items (lunch bag size works well)
All items can be purchased at dollar store.
Hygiene Bags – Travel size/small items to include:
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Bath wash/soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable razors
- Zip lock bags to hold items (Quart size works well)
General items we need on an ongoing basis at the clinic are listed below.
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- 30 gallon Trash Bags
- 13 gallon Kitchen Trash Bags
- Styrofoam Plates
- 12 oz. and 16 oz. Styrofoam Cups
- Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Cleaning Supplies
General Patient Supplies - All of these items may be purchased at the Dollar Tree for $1.00
- Assured Digital Thermometers
- Assured Twice-A-Day Pill Organizers
- Assured Tablet Cutters
Items may be dropped off at clinic during normal Medical Clinic hours…Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 to 4:00, and Thursday from 8:00 to 12 Noon Clinic is closed daily 12-1 for lunch. Thank you in advance for helping to supply these much needed items!